Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Morning Bell: White House Admits Obamacare’s Individual Mandate is a Tax | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

Morning Bell: White House Admits Obamacare’s Individual Mandate is a Tax | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News. So now they tell us it's a tax. Yep they must be worried that Obamacare will be found unconstitutional. But even if this is a tax it is still unconstitutional, according to the legal team at the Heritage Foundation. Read the article to find out why.

Gone are any reservations I might have had about "tossing the baby out with the bathwater." By that I mean I used to wonder if we should try to keep the good parts of Obamacare while eliminating the bad. I wonder no more, and I hope that the wafflers in Congress wonder no more as well. It is time for Congress and the American people to stiffen their spines and act on the knowledge that this is an unconstitutional bill that needs to be repealed as quickly as possible.




No comments: