Sunday, May 3, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I started this blog at the request--and relief--of family and friends whose email accounts can no longer cope with enormous amount of email I send them. They have been wanting me to start a blog for a long time and now I have finally had the courage to do it. This blog is open to members of all political parties, independents, and un-decideds. No matter what your political opinion you might like this blog if :
--You have recently attended a Tea Party or plan to go to one. By the way I highly recommend it!
--You are not comfortable with the current direction of our country.
--You don't feel like anyone in the government is listening.
--You know we desperately need healthcare reform but you don't want to bankrupt the country to get it.
--You are a big fan of constitutional rights.
--You know nothing about the Constitution but want to learn more.
--You don't like huge debt and exorbitant taxes. You don't know exactly how to do it but you know there must be a better way to solve our problems.
--You like your religious freedom and don't want to see it abused or lost.
--You don't feel you fit into any particular political party but you want political reform.
--These are just some of the things I have been pestering my friends about in my emails.
I figure others must be thinking the same way. Hopefully this blog will provide us a way to figure it all out. Let the blogging begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I like the layout. Easy on the eyes. Look forward to seeing your future posts.