Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tea Partiers and The Whole Racism Thing

Click on the title to see a great article about combating the racism taunts that tea partiers constantly hear these days.  My mother always taught me that when somebody calls you names to just ignore them.   That's what the author of this article is advising as well.  Wait until I tell my mom that a political science professor agrees with her!  In all seriousness, the longer I live the more I find out just how right my mom was about this and a lot of other things.  In my heart I know I am not a racist and I do not care what anyone else may say or think.  I don't like being called names but I am willing to endure it temporarily because I know the truth about myself.  No amount of name calling can diminish the truth.

No comments: