Thursday, May 27, 2010

Obama's Counterterror Advisor We're Not at War With Jihadists

Imagine how surprised and happy the jihadists will be when they hear this! My my my!

I listened to this and I think Mr. Brennan sees things as he (and his boss) wants to see them, not as they really are.  I have done a lot of reading about Islam and what I have found is that  militant, radical, wahabbi Islam IS the REAL Islam, as it was practiced during the days of Mohammed.  I would like to believe in peaceful, loving, introspective, jihad but the Koran, the Hadith writings and the words of Mohammed himself simply do not support this view.   Mr. Brennan needs to quit misleading the American people that the moderates are the ones practicing real Islam.  He has it completely backwards.  It is Wahabbi Islam that is the true Islam.  To pretend otherwise is disingenuous and puts us all in great danger. 

Nice view through those rosy glasses Mr. Brennan.  Too bad it's not reality. 

No comments: