Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How Dare Dick Cheney Defend Bush?

My sister contributed this one. Click on the title for a great piece by David Limbaugh. This is more evidence of the "isolate-marginalize-demonize" strategy of this current administration. I don't know about you but to me it is getting very old very quickly. I keep waiting for them to "man up" and own the problems that we have now but I am not holding my breath. The only way they will abandon this tactic is if it no longer works. We can make sure it doesn't work by recognizing the strategy for what it is and never letting it influence our decisions. We must keep this administration accountable for its actions and decisions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?! They will never man up! I agree this is getting old very quickly. Maybe not quickly enough. Talk radio and Fox News is working diligently to wake Up America and their ratings are showing that some are. Action is the key and I think therein lies the problem. Many have been paralyzed be fear tactics of the Obama administration. This is gov't at it abosolute worst. We are now in the grips of a tyranny under the guise of "change we can believe in". Well it's change alright! And we need to stand as a people united against this horrible regime. How?? I'm willing I just don't know where to go and what to do. Fighting with letters to the gov't I believe goes on deft ears. Where are the ones who want to unite?