Monday, November 23, 2009

HIGHER MEDICARE TAX LATEST PROPOSAL TO FUND HEALTH CARE TAKEOVER

HIGHER MEDICARE TAX LATEST PROPOSAL TO FUND HEALTH CARE TAKEOVER

Somebody please read this and tell me how this could possibly be good for the country. I see it as decreasing productivity and ultimately the innovation and drive to succeed that made this country great.

I can't tell you how many people after having bragged about voting for Obama and health care reform have almost in the same breath told me how much they like Medicare and their benefits. I wonder if they realize they will lose most of their benefits once health care goes through? How much do they really know about the current health care reform legislation? I am thinking that if they can make comments like these they don't know anything at all about it. My hope for them is that they become informed and call their senators before it is too late.

Or else I hope they never complain to me about their health care benefits.

No comments: