Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Brave Little Toaster

Click on the title to read a wonderful uplifting article about movies, world views, and God's view. It's all about how the favorite childhood movie The Brave Little Toaster reflects many uplifting biblical themes and principles when you look at the movie through God's eyes. The author emphasizes the importance of trying to see all of creation through God's eyes. I agree because when I do this I see and understand things in ways that I never would have before. The secret is desiring to see things as God sees them and I confess that I don't always really desire to see things his way. But when I let go, even just a little, a miracle happens--my eyes are opened and my heart is changed. I am realizing more and more each day that viewing all of creation through God's eyes is key to living in both good and bad times. It will be essential to suriving--even thriving--during the chaotic times ahead. What a difference it would make in our world today!

No comments: