Saturday, September 19, 2009

Schaeffer: Subversives from Within

Schaeffer: Subversives from Within

Shared via AddThis

I think we should all say some prayers for Frank Schaeffer, that he finds his way back home to the Lord. At first this article seemed like a truly vitriolic attack against conservatives and the religious right. When I read it again I detected a strong undercurrent of anger and pain. My guess is that he is a lost sheep in the clothing of a scoffer. Jesus himself said that we would be scorned and hated on His account and this article is a first class example of such scorn. The good news is that we don't have to be afraid anymore. If the Lord lives in our hearts, He is our high place, our rock, our tent and our shield. So bring it on Frank! I think deep in your heart you know who wins in the end.

No comments: