Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An Amazing Night

I couldn't help it.  I just had to stay up as long as I could to watch the returns last night.  As I watched election after election go GOP I thought about how I had watched election night two years ago with a much different result.  I remember going to bed thinking at the time that I had witnessed the demise of the GOP and that it would be years before it came to power again, if at all.  How things change!  But the change was not a fluke or an accident.  It was the result of hard work of an awakened people who were determined to put this country back on track.  Whether or not GOP officials care to admit it the Tea Party movement had everything to do with this great awakening especially in the GOP ranks.  However, the GOP needs to remember that  this is not so much an endorsement as it is a second chance.  The GOP is definitely on probation! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: