Tuesday, October 6, 2009

At 96, Virginia woman is hit book author - Washington Times

At 96, Virginia woman is hit book author - Washington Times

Shared via AddThis I hope that when I am 96 years old that I will be as sharp, youthful and full of life as Polly Curry. I like what the article says about the fact that there can't be too many memoirs. It is so important to pass on memories, stories, family history in some way. Memoirs are invaluable to establishing and maintaining bonds and connections especially in a society where families live far apart and those bonds are fragile. I can only hope that if I make it to 96 that I am as full of vim and vigor as Polly Curry. And if I can publish a best selling memoir, all the better! What a wonderful gift she has given, not just to her family but the rest of us as well. Thank you so much Polly!

No comments: