Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10,000 Throng To Protest Ground Zero Mosque

Click on the title for details and to see some great pictures of the June 6th protest in NYC at Ground Zero which drew people from all over the nation.  I sure wish I could have been there!  I am not good at estimating crowds but I have heard estimates of five to ten thousand people in attendance. After you read this please email it to everyone you know because there was no mainstream media coverage and this may be the best information available.

There is a proposal now to sue the government to make Ground Zero a war memorial.  I personally think that if not a war memorial, it should be some kind of memorial.  If not a memorial, then build the trade centers again bigger and better than ever before or leave it as a giant hole in the ground, but absolutely positively do not ever build or establish a mosque anywhere near Ground Zero.

Never, never a mosque.

No comments: